No matter what policy you purchase with Phoenix, Ambulance coverage is included as a claimable item.
Phoenix Health Fund covers the cost of all medically necessary Ambulance transport across Australia for all members of the fund. This includes medically necessary emergency and non-emergency transport.
We provide this coverage directly as part of your Private Health Insurance policy with us, so members do not need to purchase subscriptions with relevant State or Territory Ambulance services.
What we cover under our Ambulance cover
- 100% of the cost of your Ambulance transport
- Transport in any state or territory in Australia
- Coverage includes land, sea and air.
What we don’t cover under our Ambulance cover
- Ambulance subscriptions
- Ambulance services paid by the government, compensation or anther third party
- Ambulance services that are not medically necessary
- Ambulance transport provided free of charge
If you have specific questions about how our Ambulance coverage works for you, please feel free to contact the fund.