Phoenix Health Fund have you covered for your Ambulance needs.
No matter what policy you purchase with Phoenix, Ambulance coverage is included as a claimable item.
Phoenix Health Fund covers the cost of all medically necessary Ambulance transport across Australia for all members of the fund. This includes medically necessary emergency and non-emergency transport.
We provide this coverage directly, so members do not need to purchase subscriptions with relevant State or Territory Ambulance services.
What we cover under our Ambulance cover
- 100% of the cost of your Ambulance transport
- Transport in any state or territory in Australia
- Coverage includes land, sea and air.
What we don’t cover under our Ambulance cover
- Ambulance subscriptions
- Ambulance services paid by the government, compensation or anther third party
- Ambulance services that are not medically necessary
- Ambulance transport provided free of charge
If you have specific questions about how our Ambulance coverage works for you, please feel free to contact the fund.