A new year, a new decade and new opportunities. If you’ve set some health-related goals amongst your New Year’s resolutions don’t forget your Phoenix Health cover when it comes time to turn them into actions.
Starting a family?
If starting or adding to your family is on the cards for 2020, here’s how your Phoenix Health cover can help:
- Get ahead of waiting periods. It’s important to note that if you don’t currently have a hospital cover that includes pregnancy and birth related services, you will need to serve a 12 month waiting period before being able to claim for those services. If starting or growing your family is something you’ve been thinking about, now is the time to review your hospital cover to make sure you’ve served your waiting periods in plenty of time. Learn more about Phoenix Health Hospital cover here.
- Sign up for the Hatchling Program. The Phoenix Health Hatchling Program offers support from the time you learn you’re pregnant through to the first 8 weeks of your baby’s life and is free to all members eligible for pregnancy benefits.
Taking control of your health
At Phoenix Health, we’re always looking for innovative ways to support members which is why we offer a range services beyond hospitalisation to keep you well when you need it most. These services include rehabilitation in the home, early hospital discharge programs, Diabetes management program and more.
These programs are provided by trained health professionals and are designed to complement services and treatment you may already be receiving to help empower you to better manage your health. They’re available for free to members with Phoenix Health hospital cover. Contact the Pheonix Health Team to discuss eligibility and enrolment.
Keeping on top of the everyday
There’s more to maintaining good health and wellbeing than green smoothies and gym memberships. With extras limits resetting on 1 January, here’s just a couple of ways to make your extras membership work harder for you:
- Gap free dental check-ups for the whole family. With selected Phoenix Health extras covers, you can enjoy two gap free dental check-ups per person, per year. Find out more here.
- Physiotherapy as a preventative measure. If your New Year’s resolutions involve stepping up your fitness game, make the most of your physio benefits and stay on top of niggling, sore muscles to stop them becoming bigger issues.
- Prescription sunglasses with polarized lenses. With reduced glare and UV protection enjoy summer with crisp, clear vision thanks to refreshed optical limits.
Learn more about Phoenix Health extras cover, including these three benefits here.
Time to review your cover?
If it’s been a while since you reviewed your private health insurance and your needs are changing with your life stage, contact the Phoenix Health Team on 1800 028 817 to discuss a cover that suits you and your family.