Follow these quick and easy steps to get the best use of our your new mobile claiming app.
- Download and install the app. If you have an Android phone or tablet, search for ‘Phoenix Health Fund’ in the Google play store. If you have an Apple phone or tablet, search for ‘Phoenix Health Fund’ in the App store.
- Open the app – On initial opening of the app, you will then be promoted to enter your member number, and Online Member Services (OMS) password. If you have not registered for OMS, you will need to register to use OMS and the Mobile app by clicking here. Follow the prompts to register, and once you have received your password, open the Mobile app and enter your membership number and password.
- Select your name as the user of the app.
- Select Claiming and Select Submit claim on next page.
- Select Add Photos and either select Take a photo or Choose existing photo (to select a receipt photo you’ve previously taken). You can select up to 4 photos. Make sure each photo clearly shows the patient’s name, provider’s name/number, date of service, service provided and the amount paid.
- Confirm that you are authorised to make the claim and then hot the Submit claim button.
- Click Submit claim and a confirmation screen should appear. You can then choose to submit another claim or simply exit the screen.
- Once received, you will receive an email confirmation from the fund for your claim. Make sure you add email@example.com to your safe senders list in order to receive the confirmation email in future.