Winter is here and the mornings are chilly! Get a head start on the day with this deliciously healthy and super easy recipe – perfect for a breakfast on the go that will keep you fuller longer.
Prep time: 10 mins
Makes: 1 serving
What you’ll need
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup diced apple
- 2 tablespoons toasted pecans
How to make it
- Combine oats, almond milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, cinnamon and salt in a pint-sized jar and stir. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, top with apple and pecans, if desired.