Phoenix Health Fund is always looking for new ways to deliver added value and services to our members. So we’ve partnered with rt health fund to give you exclusive access their largest optical sale yet!
rt health fund provides health insurance to people within the transport and energy industries. Like us, they are a not-for-profit, member-owned mutual health fund and they’re all about a better deal for members, not shareholders.
Optical treatments are one of the most commonly claimed services under extras cover, and often members can find themselves with considerable our-of-pocket costs. With this in mind, last November, rt health fund opened their first optical clinic in Charlestown, NSW. rt healthy eyes is designed to provide high-quality optical services at no-gap or preferential pricing. They’re able to provide this service at a lower cost because they don’t have the same profit goals as private optometrists. And now, Phoenix members are also invited to share in this fantastic value and service!
On Thursday 20 November, the team at rt healthy eyes are celebrating their first birthday. As a Phoenix member you’re invited to get 25% off their entire range of frames*!
Visit rt healthy eyes to celebrate, help yourself to some cake and get a FREE gift with every purchase!
Pre-book your appointment by calling 1300 782 571 to avoid disappointment.
You can receive:
- NO GAP Medicare bulk-billed comprehensive eye examinations.
- FREE digital retinal photography – other optometrists will charge you for this valuable service but with rt healthy eyes it’s included FREE in your comprehensive eye examination.
- STATE-OF-THE-ART optical equipment.
- NO GAP or low-out-of-pocket costs on a huge range of frames and lenses, including kids’ range and sunglasses.
Plus, their therapeutic optometrist may be able to help you:
- Manage minor eye conditions without the need for a referral to an ophthalmologist
- Prescribe topical medications for inflammatory eye conditions, allergies infections and glaucoma
- Co-manage eye diseases with an ophthalmologist, which minimises the number of specialist visits you may need.
rt healthy eyes, Charlestown, Newcastle
1300 782 571
Suite 1, Ground Floor Sky Central, West Tower
Corner of Pearson and Smart Streets, Charlestown NSW 2290
*excludes contact lenses and prescription lenses