A Top Health Cover in Newcastle Includes Ancillary Coverage
Buying a Private Health Insurance in Newcastle is a great purchase and helps leave members with peace of mind. A top level of health cover can pay up to 100% of the costs of both public and private hospital stays, providing the Private Hospital and Doctor is on an agreement with the health fund. In addition to your Private Hospital cover, if you are looking for coverage for services like dental, optical, pharmaceutical, ambulance, midwifery, massage, acupuncture, chiropractic care and much more, you need to get Extras coverage as well. With a combined cover, both Private Hospital and Extras cover is included in varying levels.
Medicare unfortunately does not cover everything but having Private Health Insurance cover can help towards the costs of…
- Private hospital costs (for example, theatre fees or accommodation)
- dental examinations and treatment
- ambulance transport and services
- home nursing
- physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, eye therapy, chiropractic services, podiatry or psychology acupuncture
- glasses and contact lenses
- hearing aids and other appliances
A Top Level of Hospital and Extras cover will cover you for all of these services. With Private Health Insurance you can choose your own doctor, and enjoy lower waiting times for many procedures. Through the AHSA many members of not-for-profit funds can access more doctors and hospital under contract than many of the larger funds.