The Private Health Insurance Code of Conduct is a voluntary industry code, designed to help you, our members, by promoting a standard of practice and service in the industry and ensuring that we are providing you with clear information and transparency in your relationship with us, your fund.
Phoenix Health are proudly a signatory to the Private Health Insurance Code of Conduct
As a signatory to the Code, we are committed to:
- Providing correct information. We’ll ensure that you receive correct information on private health insurance from our staff who are appropriately trained to give you such information.
- Providing channels to make a complaint. We’ll ensure you have access to our internal and external dispute resolution policy, should you ever have a dispute with us; and that any complaints or disputes will be undertaken in a fair and reasonable manner.
- Providing clear and complete information. We’ll ensure our policy documentation is clear and written in plain language and contains all the information you need to make a fully informed decision about your purchase.
- Providing transparency in communication. We’ll ensure that all communications between you and Phoenix Health are conducted in a way that appropriate information flows between both parties. This includes any Phoenix Health staff and or agents and brokers who may from time to time have interactions with you.
- Your privacy. We’ll ensure that all information we receive from you and about you is protected in accordance with national and state privacy principles.
- Continuous improvement. We’ll continually review our processes so that we are always improving our standards of service and practice.
Want to know more?
Having all of the information is essential for you to be able to make informed decisions about your health care. so we’ve put together some links for you to learn more about the Code, and our obligations to you as your health fund:
- Visit the Private Healthcare Australia website
- Download a copy of the Code of Conduct brochure
- Review our Dispute Resolution Policy
We’re here to help! If you have any questions or feedback about your membership, please get in touch with the Phoenix Health Team – that’s what we’re here for.