About the App
We’re making managing your membership easier!
Managing your health insurance membership and making a claim should be quick and easy so you can get back to doing life! With this in mind, we’ve launched a new mobile app with enhanced features to make help put your benefits back in your pocket even faster.
New features include:
- Login using Face ID so there’s no need to keep your membership number handy,
- Submit Fast and Photo Claims and view claims previously submitted on the app,
- View your Extras limits and what you’ve got available to claim for everyone on your membership,
- Get an estimate of what benefits you’ll get back on an Extras treatment or service,
- View and update contact details including mobile number, email, home and postal addresses for anyone on your membership, and
- View your current cover, premium and next payment date!
Mobile App Claiming
In addition to being able to view your Extras claiming history, there’s more ways now to submit a claim so you can get your benefits faster.
Fast Claims *NEW*
By entering a few details about your Extras claim, you can receive your benefits into your nominated account by the following business day! To submit a Fast Claim you will need:
- The Provider Number of your practitioner,
- The date you received treatment,
- Your details,
- The item number(s) for the treatment you received (and tooth number if applicable for a dental claim), and
- the fee charged per item number.
Fast Claims is now available for a wide range of Extras services, however if the service you wish to submit a claim for isn’t listed, you can still submit a mobile app claim by taking a photo of your itemised receipt!
To submit a Photo Claim take or upload a photo of the itemised invoice you received for your treatment. So that we can process your claim as quickly as possible please make sure your invoice includes the same information as needed for a Fast Claim.
Extras at a Glance
We’re all about making managing your day-to-day health easier and the Phoenix Health App will now show you your Extras limits and what you still have available to claim for all included Extras services for everyone on your membership. If you’re not sure how much you’ll get back for a service or treatment, you can also get a quick benefit quote so you’ll never have to swipe and hope again!
Managing your Membership
View your Policy details and persons covered on your membership and your contact details including email, phone number and address for everyone on your membership! When you submit a change of details through the app we’ll get your membership updated within 24 business hours so while it might be something you need to do often, we’re all about making it easier when you do. If you’re looking to change your level of cover, excess or add or remove someone from your membership you can do this through our Online Member Services portal at members.phoenixhealthfund.com.au.
Digital Membership Cards
Available now for Android!
Digital Membership Cards are now available for Android users – within the app navigate to the menu item “My Membership Card” to claim using your mobile. Membership cards are not yet available for Google Pay but we are working on it!
Coming soon for Apple!
We’re also working on making Digital Membership Cards available for Apple and Apple Wallet users and will update you as soon as we have an expected date that these updates will be available.
Download the App
Once you’ve downloaded the Phoenix Health app, login using your Phoenix Health membership number and OMS (Online Member Service) password and you’re ready to go. Can’t remember your OMS password? Click here to go to OMS and reset your password.