Online Member services (OMS) functionality is provided by Phoenix Health Fund Limited ABN 93 000 124 863. Your use of the service is subject to your agreement to these terms and conditions. Please read carefully before you register.
Online Member Service
1. The terms and conditions for OMS apply to every person who uses the service.
2. For the purposes of OMS, a person aged 16 years and above will be considered capable of making their own privacy decisions.
3. If your membership has been suspended you will be unable to access the OMS.
4. Phoenix Health Fund is not liable for errors or omissions to the service and does not guarantee that it will be available to users at all times.
5. Information collected on OMS is subject to, and will be managed in accordance with, the Phoenix Health Fund Privacy Statement.
6. To the extent permit by law, Phoenix Health Fund will not be liable for any damage or loss, whether it be direct or consequential, to any person as a result of using OMS.
7. Phoenix Health Fund may terminate the OMS at any time.
Password & Security
1. The primary member will receive an email confirming the registration online and is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password.
2. There can only be one password per membership.
3. The primary member is fully responsible for all activities that occur under the membership.
4. The primary member may share access details with another person however Phoenix Health Fund accepts no responsibility for transactions processed by another person who is not the primary member.
To prevent unauthorised access, we strongly recommend that you:
– Keep your password secure and protected
– Keep only one record of your password
– Keep your record of your password separate to your member card
– Do not tell any unauthorised person your password
– Do not allow any unauthorised person to watch you login to the site or hear your password
– Log out as soon as you have finished using the service
– You agree to immediately notify Phoenix Health Fund of any unauthorised use of your membership online or any other breach of security.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Phoenix Health Fund reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online, so please read these terms and conditions whenever you log in.