Icy pole makers are an inexpensive and versatile addition to your kitchen. These Frozen Berry Yoghurt Pops can be made ahead of time for a different spin on dessert or a healthier grab-and-go option for the kids.
Prep time: 20 mins
Makes: 6 servings
What you’ll need
- 420 g vanilla yoghurt
- 3/4 cup icing sugar
- 125 g fresh raspberries
- 100 g white chocolate melts
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 1 tbs desiccated coconut
How to make it
- Put the yoghurt, vanilla and 1/2 cup of the sugar in a bowl and mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl, place the raspberries and remaining 1/4 cup of sugar. Add 1/4 of the yoghurt mixture from step 1 to this mixture. Use a stick blender to blend the raspberries, yoghurt and sugar until smooth.
- You should now have two mixtures of equal quantity: vanilla yoghurt and raspberry yoghurt. Pour the two mixtures in alternate layers into your popsicle moulds. Use a butter knife to swirl the mix in each popsicle mould and then freeze overnight.
- Place the white chocolate melts into a glass bowl and add the coconut oil. Melt it all in the microwave in two or three short bursts of 30 seconds each. Let it cool to room temperature.
- Remove the popsicles from the moulds and dip each one into the white chocolate mixture, then into the desiccated coconut. Place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper and freeze for a further 15 minutes before serving.
Source: Best Recipes