This inspired twist on a classic appetiser is a great brunch option when eggs and bacon are feeling a little tired. The addition of Rich Glen’s garlic basil pesto and Bush Tucker Dukkah provides a fresh burst of flavour.
What you’ll need
- 2 Slices Milawa sourdough rye
- 1 Ripe avocado
- 6 Slices of bacon cooked
- 2 Truss tomatoes, sliced
- 2 Eggs, fried or poached
- Rich Glen Basil Garlic Pesto
- Few sprigs of fresh basil
- Rich Glen Bush Tucker Dukkah
How to make it
- Toast slices of rye and cook bacon and egg as desired.
- Mash avocado and spread thickly onto toast.
- Top the toast with slices of bacon, then slices of tomato, egg and a generous drizzle of Basil Garlic Pesto dressing.
- Finish with a sprinkle of Bush Tucker Dukkah and serve immediately.
Source: Rich Glen