Simple and delicious, this veggie stir-fry will add a rainbow of colours and nutrients to your day!
Preparation 20 minutes
Cooking time 10 minutes
What you’ll need
- 1 medium brown onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 medium red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 100g fresh Shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 whole fresh red chilli, finely chopped plus extra to serve
- 1 tbs freshly grated ginger
- 200g snow peas, trimmed
- 250 g Chinese cabbage (wombok), shredded
- ½ tsp stock powder
- 1 tbs Kecap manis
- 600g zucchini, spiralised
- ¼ cup fresh coriander leaves
- Lime juice
- 1 tbs oil spray
How to make it
- Lightly spray a large non-stick wok or frying pan with oil and heat over high heat. Stir-fry onion, carrot, capsicum and mushrooms for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic, chilli, ginger, snow peas and cabbage, stir-fry for a further 1 minute.
- Dissolve stock powder in 1 tablespoon boiling water in a small jug. Add stock, kecap manis and zucchini to wok, stir-fry for 2 minutes or until vegetables are just tender.
- Add coriander and lime juice and toss to combine. Serve with extra sliced chilli and lime wedges.