At Phoenix Health Fund, we provide you with several easy options for making a claim including:
- At your provider using your member card – claim your benefit over the counter using your member card through the provider’s HICAPS or CSC Healthpoint Terminal, and simply pay the difference or gap, if any;
- Mobile claiming app – Claim your receipts by downloading the Phoenix Health Fund mobile claiming app, taking a photo of your receipts and submit the claim through the app. Download the app here.
- Email Scanning – print the claim form, complete, then scan and email with receipts to email@example.com;
- Fax – send your claim form and receipts to us via fax on 02 4968 2229;
- Mail – post your claim form to Phoenix Health Fund, PO Box 156 Newcastle NSW 2300.
For each method of claiming (other than with your provider and the Mobile Claiming app), you will be required to fill out and send in a Claim Form. You will need the following information to complete your claim:
- your receipt or account
- your membership number
- the date the service was provided the details of the service provider
- the name and type of service provided
- whether the account has been paid or not
- optometrical claims must include optical prescriptions and pharmaceutical claims must include official pharmacy receipt
Phoenix Health Fund can make benefit payments straight into your nominated bank account. Supply the bank account details on the Claim Form. You can also specify to be paid by cheque. Once we receive and process your claim, your cheque benefit will be sent via mail.