At Phoenix, claiming is easy! There are several options to make a claim, ensuring a quick, simple and effortless claiming experience.
The easiest way to make a claim is to make sure you carry your Phoenix Member Card with you, and to swipe it at the time of your treatment.
If you don’t swipe your card on-the-spot at the time of your treatment – no problem! Here’s some ways you are able to submit a claim to the Fund:
- Phoenix Health App – download the Phoenix Health App on your mobile device, log in, take a
photo of your invoice for treatment and log your claim in seconds.
The App is free to download on iPhones, Android and most tablets.
Need some help with how this all works? Our handy user guide will step you though the process.
- Online Member Services (OMS) – Register and log in to the Phoenix OMS, upload a photo of
your invoice for treatment and log your claim quickly and easily.
- Complete and lodge a Claim Form – Print off and complete a Phoenix Claim Form and then send in with a copy of your itemised invoice for treatment (and any other documentation required to assess your claim), and return by:
Email – [email protected]
Post – Phoenix Health Fund, PO Box 156 Newcastle NSW 2300
What information do you need to supply to Phoenix when submitting a claim?
Whenever you submit a claim to the Fund, we will always require a completed claim form and a copy of your itemised invoice for treatment. This invoice must show:
- The Providers name, Provider number and practice address
- The Patient’s full name and address
- The date of treatment
- A description of the treatment, including item numbers
- The amount charged per treatment/ item number
For some services, there may be other supporting documentation we require to be submitted with your claim – for example for Healthy Lifestyle claims we will require a Healthy Lifestyle form, and for the purchase of some Aids to Recovery we will require a letter from the treating Doctor outlining the requirement for the aid.
You should check your cover information details for more information on whether your claim requires any other supporting documentation – or contact us if you’re not sure.
What happens if you don’t supply Phoenix with all of this information when claiming?
When we are assessing your claim, if your claim is missing any information we require, we will unfortunately not be able to complete your claim. We will need to return the claim to you, and will need you to re-submit including all required information.
How do you receive your benefit once we have processed your claim?
Phoenix Health can pay your benefits directly into your bank account once your claim has been finalised.
You are able to provide us with bank details on the Claim Form and can update these at any time by logging into the Phoenix Health OMS portal, or by contacting Member Services.